- Holds 1 ISO7810 ID-1 form factor (standard credit card size) contactless smart card
- Blocks RFID chips in cards from being read without permission
- FIPS 201 approved as an electromagnetically opaque sleeve
- Ergonomic design allows user to present card to reader with one hand without removing the card
- User can easily insert and remove card from holder with one hand
- Holds one ISO7810 ID-1 form factor contactless smart card
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
- Physically protects card, weather- and water-resistant
- 100% Made in the USA
- Available in multiple colors
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 2-3/4"
The Secure Badgeholder Classic is designed to hold and shield one card. Our Squeeze to Read? technology allows the card to be read by simply squeezing the tabs at the top. Release the tabs and the card is shielded again. Perfect when your hands are full, or when you are wearing gloves!
Our Secure Badgeholders are made of extremely durable polycarbonate. The springs are stainless steel, ideal for salt-water environments. Insert and remove your card from the top. The state of the art unique open face design keeps the card locked-in to prevent loss, yet allows easy access to remove the card when neccessary. Other holders on the market cover the face of the card keeping debris and liquid trapped inside, which can damage the card.
Don't risk identity theft, invasion of privacy, tracking, or even card cloning. Always keep your contactless cards in a shielded Secure Badgeholder.
- Shields a single ISO7810 ID-1 form factor (credit card size) TWIC, PIV, CAC, or other identification card. The Secure Badgeholder® from Identity Stronghold meets the FIPS-201 requirements for an electromagnetically opaque sleeve. It provides a barrier to invasive or unwanted communications with the card and puts the user in control of where and when the card is read.