Propper BDU shorts come with six pockets, four of which have button flaps. The 4" waistband is adjustable with four bar tacks. These shorts also feature fused pocket flaps, drain holes in the Bellows pockets and felled inseams, outseams and seat seams.
• Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
• Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
• Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
• Adjustable waist tabs for secure fit
• Zipper fly with button closure
• Six-pocket design (four with button flaps)
• Two cargo pockets with button flaps
• Two back pockets with button flaps
• Drain holes in bellowed pockets
• Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
Battle Rip - 65/35 Poly/Cotton Ripstop
Tactical uniform fabrics must be comfortable, durable and have excellent color integrity. To achieve this criteria, Propper is proud to provide Battle Rip. This is an all-season weight, 65% polyester / 35% cotton fabric manufactured in a ripstop weave. Battle Rip is our fabric of choice for the public safety community.
SM:27-30, MED:31-34, LRG:35-38, XLRG:39-42, XXLRG:43-46. Navy, Black, Olive, Khaki.