• Holds 2 ISO7810 ID-1 form factor (standard credit card size) contactless smart cards
• Shields RFID chips in cards from being read without permission
• Open face design allows for clear visual inspection of cards while in holder
• Open face design won't cause abrasion to the card and trap in dirt and liquids like other holders.
• Ergonomic design allows user to present card to reader with one hand without entirely removing card from holder
• User can easily remove cards from holder with one hand
• Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
• Physically protects card, weather- and water-resistant
• Made 100% in the USA
• Available in multiple colors
• Dimensions: 4" x 2-3/8"
Identity Stronghold Secure Badgeholders® are listed on the United States Government Services Administration (GSA) FIPS 201 Approved Products List as meeting the requirements of preventing the reading of contactless RFID chips.
The Secure Badgeholder DuoLite holds and shields either one or two cards. One side of the badgeholder allows the card to be inserted and removed from the top. The other side allows the card to be inserted and removed from the side. You do not have to completely remove the card from the holder in order for it to be read. Simply by sliding the card about halfway out, you can easily present the card to the reader with one hand, which won't slow down throughput in PACS. See the Secure Badgeholder Duolite product animation below.
Our Secure Badgeholders are made of extremely durable polycarbonate. The state of the art unique open face design keeps cards locked in to prevent loss, yet allows easy access to remove them when neccessary. Other holders on the market cover the face of the card, keeping debris and liquid trapped inside which can damage the card. Closed holders also make removing the card for reading and displaying difficult.
The perfect choice for TWIC, HSPD-12 PIV, CAC, HID iClass, LincPass and other RFID enabled cards.
Don't risk identity theft, invasion of privacy, tracking, or even card cloning. Always keep your contactless cards in a shielded Secure Badgeholder.